Friday, August 19, 2016

Book Spotlight: Have Your Received Since You Believed: Quest For The Holy Spirit by Brian Hollins





About The Book


TitleHave You Received Since You Believed? Quest For The Holy Spirit
Author: Brian Hollins
Publisher: BookBaby
Publication Date: June 12, 2016
Pages: 59
Genre: Christian Living

The Spirit that is within me that leads and guides me into all truth is again personified when I receive Christ as my Lord and Savior. The Spirit that is upon me after I ask for him is how I receive power. How could I believe that he would come upon me if I have not really received first that he dwells within me? This is what I wrestled with for many years. The problem was, I really didn’t believe the way I thought; And and maybe I also didn’t understand the purpose of the Holy Spirit in the life of a believer. Bottom line, now that I think about it, I just didn’t believe right.


Have You Received Since You Believed? Quest For The Holy Spirit is available at AmazonBarnes & NobleGoodreads



Meet the Author



Brian G. Hollins, Pastor – Pastor Hollins was born in Los Angeles Ca, in 1963. He moved to Shreveport La. as a child where he presently resides. He has ollinsbeen married for 30 years to his beautiful wife Henrietta.   Brian and Henrietta have four children Oliver, Jordan, Jade and Lauren. Oliver and his wife Adrienne have two wonderful children: Brian Christopher, age 10, and Londynn Nicole age 6. Jordan has a handsome named Jordan Christian age 3.   Pastor Hollins served 28 years in the Fire Service and retired March of 2009, holding the position of Chief Training Officer.

He was called to ministry in November of 1999.  On August 10, 2002, Pastor Hollins was appointed to the position of Pastor of Emmanuel Church of God in Christ.  On May 23, 2007, Pastor Brian and First Lady Henrietta founded Emmanuel Christian Ministries. On October 21st of 2013, following the leading of the Holy Spirit, Pastor Hollins changed the name of ECM to Abounding Grace.  Pastor Hollins founded “Have Faith in God” Radio Broadcast which is heard mornings at 9:00am CST, on KOKA radio 980AM and www.koka.am and on The Promise on 90.7FM at 3:30pm to 4:00pm. He is the author of two books “ Don’t Take The Bait” and “Have You Received Since You Believed”. Pastor Hollins also serves as a Volunteer Chaplain for the Shreveport Fire Department.

For More Information



Book Blast Event









No comments: